I can talk about…
I just can’t seem to find anything to write on these days….
I can talk about how I got an A in my french exam
I can talk about the amazing clothes and shoes I saw recently
I can talk about how I pity the BP CEO Tony Hayward (I so wouldn’t want to be him right now 🙂 )
I can talk about how India made the first $35 laptop (and its touchscreen! iPad much ??*YES I KNOW.. IPAD IS $499*but still )
I can talk about how I love my fish *お酒 and소주! * (I’ve had them since may and they are still alive! YAY!!)
I can talk about “Her Campus” (check it out!!)
I can talk about an article I read on “5 ways to win him over” (Trust me, its stupid, like seriously you can’t do that by yourself ??!)
I can talk about an interesting blog post I’m currently reading about a person that is going to get off the internet for 1 week (WOW!! We should all try that!)
I can talk about this amazing bracelet I’m going to make! (watch out for pictures!!)
I can talk about 5 random things in my room that you will NEVER find ANYWHERE ELSE! (LOL)
I can talk about what people do when they are travelling
I can talk about the Men’s fashion month (Gosh they are sooo CUTE!) (http://jakandjil.com/blog/)
I can talk about how 40 minutes ago, there was an explosion in one of the factories in eastern China …. (Hope everybody is safe)
I can talk about UNITED STATES OF AFRICA ( I just saw that and am like…. HMMMM nah..)
So I just finished not talking about anything… Did you guys learn something new today ?? 🙂
Now I can actually talk about something!! The bucket list for being single! (ahahahaha… )
So I saw this online and I was like hmmmmmmmm lets see… only to find this ridiculous but very funny (to me) article.
Title – 10 Things all single people MUST do before they settle down. ( Caught my attention)
Written by: Amy Spencer (red are what she says, blue are my thoughts)
1. Travel Alone – OK, if you are like moi and can’t even get the directions right with a GPS good luck… It’s always fun travelling… but not alone. I’ll lose myself! But I like her idea, if you travel alone, you are sure to build up your confidence and probably learn a new word or two especially if you are in a non-English speaking country!
2. Wallow in the ache of a broken heart – BEEN THERE DONE THAT… NEXT! Apparently, it helps you “develop the empathy you’ll need to be a better partner in a relationship” Moving on…
3. Spend a weekend with a married couple your age – hmm I don’t think I have friends that are married….. yep. If you are, let me know! Am coming to spend the weekend!!
4. Don’t come home all night – Am not even going to say anything about this….
5. Stand up for a cause you care about I like this idea, but just because you are single you should do this ?? seriously… Do this even if you are married, have kids and all!
6. Have a real adventure
7. Learn how to take care of yourself –Learning
8. Buy something impractical just because you love it – Do that always 🙂
9. Develop a hobby – I have hobbies.. Sleeping is one of them.. I’m learning how to play the guitar(now if only I can find somebody that will teach me for free!!)
10. Be totally, utterly, wholly single for at least three months – ??
An interesting video to watch –
I still need to watch DESPICABLE ME!
K, that’s it for today! Je suis fatigué!!