Have you ever made a list and carried it through ?!! I do… sometimes 🙂
I love making lists just to cross them out and what better way to celebrate a new day than to make a list of different things! Here are some examples of lists you can make throughout the year –
1. Something that made you smile list – Each day,in a jar, put a little note about what made you smile that day. We come across so many things that make us giggle, smile or laugh and by the next week.. we forget! Make a list of what makes you smile each day and at the end of the month, look at it and I’m sure it will make you smile all over again!
2. Date night ideas list – I love planning date nights and sometimes, I forget what I had planned! I decided to make a list of ideas that I could do with my boyfriend.. things I know that I really want us to do! It’s a good way of just picking something out of the jar and deciding, yep! that’s what we are doing today! I also came across this blog that has 50 questions to ask your spouse or boyfriend on a date night! I think they help you get to know your partner better… I also think these are questions you ask when you are still in the “baby” phase .. what do you think ?
3. What you are grateful for list – There are so many things to be grateful for in our lives. The problem is that we never take the time to actually sit down, think about it and remember it especially when we are down. Make a list of things that you are grateful for when you have time, keep it in a jar, and re-visit it next year, you will be amazed by how much has happened in your life!!
4. Travel list – There are sooo many places that I will love to travel to. There are some places that I have never heard of and I try to save it in my head but I always forget! Make a list of places you want to travel to! Here are some places I am going to travel to very soon!!
5. Bucket List – I’ve never made a bucket list.. But a lot of people seem to do it! So, I decided to put it here to0.
Are you going to start making a list ??
What would you put as number 1 on your bucket list ?
Have a good day, and weekend!